Σάββατο 21 Ιουνίου 2014

Would you rather? (Beauty Tag)

We hellooooooooo everyone:D
Idk what should I post so I just made a TAG :D
I hope you like it!
Contact with me!! My twitter @StymmingsMaria I would love to hear your ideas!And also subscribe to my youtube channel MarisBeautyGirl I'm going to post bunchh of videos now that school is overr! :DD
Lots of love xx

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?Probably go out with nice hair and no make-up! I think they frame my face:D 

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Hmmm shave my eyebrows?!? I have no idea maybe I will "fill" them :P

Heyyyy Kyl ! x

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

Sephoooora all the wayy:D Cause it includes a bunch of different brands!:D


4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?

The first one for suuuuuuuuuure! :P 



5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Hhahahahahahah i think an overdone blush!:P


6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

Biker shorts cause they roock 

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

Idk both of those situations are shiiiiit.

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

Bad hair color cause at least I could style it as I want!

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?

Twitterr :/ Sorry Twitterr :/


10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?

Makeup brushes of courseeee I can't live without mascara:D 

0 comments:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Copyright © 2014 teenagedreams