Πέμπτη 16 Ιουλίου 2015

Come baaaaack ?

 Hey it's been such a long time! Well basically a whole year as this is the summer after!
So many things happened during this freaking year,that makes me thankful and sad as well.
Well from now and on I'm attending the high school!
I met so many people there andd I made new friendships whilst I kept the same best friends,Also omg guys guess who finally has a boyfriendddddd well yeah that would  be me and we're together for less than 7 months,it's crazy omg I can't realise it.
Also I went to maaaany parties and alcoholl is freeee hihihihiihih guess who returned back drunk yesterday ?
Wine,vodka,whiskey,liquerr everythinggg,But if you're drinnking you need to be responsible and don't take the seat of driving please.
Secondly my grandpa passed away and eventhough we weren't that close,it hurt me a lot..I couldn't even goodbye him..this was the day that was my first date with my crush and suddenly my phone rang and mum was on the other edge and told me those bad news..














0 comments:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Copyright © 2014 teenagedreams