Δευτέρα 23 Ιουνίου 2014

Get to know me :D (Vol 1)


Yes well you're gonna to taste some of my boring teenager life!
This is going to be the FIRST PART!
Finally is summer my favourite season!I'm ready to do so much stuff with my bffs I'm gonna inform you guys for everything!Last year we almosts ended up in the police station.
Water balloons!Well a biiig story I'm going to explain this to you in an another post !
Hope you're having fun guys ! 
I love my bffs AKA you guys :D 
As you know I'm a big directioner,Mixer and in 5sosfam so one of my dreams IS TO MEET THEM SOMEDAY:(
Also I started loving ex magcon boys! :/ They're over :/ 
And my weakness is Cameron Dallas! 
DAMNNNNN !
He is a bae!
yess I'm sure all of you are going to admit it.C'mon guyssssss!
And there's a photo that he is "kissing" a fan!
MY FREAKING LIFE GOAL!
Another issue of my life is "The Fault In Our Stars"
Bless John Green.
Oh my gosh this book is just freaking awesomee.
Sorry for the mini shop next to my house cause I used all of them tissues.
You're gonna need a bunch of these if you haven't read it yet!Please you have to! 
Also the movie is finally outttt jfosidjfsiodojjfdssfdoisdfiojifsdijfsdij!
Wooohooooooooooooooooo *Fangirlinfg*
I want be able to watch the movie in the Cinema:/
Fuuuuuckkk !
But for sure I'm going to watch this online!
Tell me your impressions please!

Your Vuit xx



YOUTUBE:MarisBeautyGirl
TWITTER: @StymmingsMaria
INSTAGRAM: Mariavit1d
TUMBLR :/http://life-is-like-a-rollercoasterzm.tumblr.com/

















0 comments:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Copyright © 2014 teenagedreams