Τρίτη 3 Ιουνίου 2014

Boommmmm.

Hello guys! Sorry that I don't write anymore but I'm having final exams ! *Fuuuuckkkkkkkkk*Well I had posted a new youtube video:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkzolyQTOLQ

Please check it out!
Oops!Finally is Summer Time:DI was waiting for this for soo long,but here in Greece the weather still raining and I don't know whyy!

*C'mon mr.Weather unfortunately we're not in London*

In summer "Hair gets lighter"
                 "Nights gets bigger"
                  "Body gets tanner"
                  "LIFE GETS BETTER"

Where are you going to go for Holidays?
Well as I told you  I live in Greece so this year we're going to spend summer here:D
And don't forget to make this summer an
unforgettable experience cause after all
we still young!Full with energy :D I don't know what else to say that was for today!
See ya guys ! And don't forget to smile everyday cause you are beautiful the way you are
#SpreadPossitivity
Kissess xx Your Vit











0 comments:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Copyright © 2014 teenagedreams